The Original Small Detangling Hairbrush can help you and your child enjoy brushing your hair together. With the two-tiered teeth that bend through tangles and smooth the hair, say goodbye to uncomfortable detangling. This hairbrush is ideal for both children and adults and makes maintaining healthy, detangled hair simple.
Polypropylene, Dupont Hytrel and ABS.
How to use
- Start with towel-dried, dry hair or hair that is only slightly damp.
- Starting at the bottom of your hair and working your way up, divide your hair into pieces. This makes it simpler for you to untangle every piece of your hair.
- Start at the ends of your hair and work your way up to the roots while holding the detangling brush in your hand.
- As you brush through any knots or tangles, use light pressure.
- If you run across a particularly difficult knot, carefully work your way through it with the brush or break it up with your fingers before moving on.
Why we love it